How Do You Spell 27TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "27th" is [twˈɛntɪsˈɛvənθ], [twˈɛntɪsˈɛvənθ], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_s_ˈɛ_v_ə_n_θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 27TH
- At four in the morning of the 27th we tacked and stood to the W and at seven in the evening we were close in with the edge of the ice which lay E N E and W S W as far each way as the eye could reach - "A General History and Collection of Voyages and Travels, Volume 16" by Robert Kerr
- On 27th March 1794 the London Corresponding Society consulted the sister club on this question and in due course delegates from the two Societies passed resolutions in favour of the scheme - "William Pitt and the Great War" by John Holland Rose
- This was on the morning of the 27th Napoleon would not believe the news - "Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, v12" by Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne
- One of the most significant of these was delivered by President J A Maharg of the Saskatchewan Grain Growers' Association at a mass meeting in Moose Jaw on Sunday May 27th - "Deep Furrows" by Hopkins Moorhouse
- On the 27th they came to Dreux on the 28th to Chartres and on the 29th to Chateaudun - "History of the United Netherlands, 1598" by John Lothrop Motley