How Do You Spell 28?
Correct spelling for the English word "28" is [twˈɛntɪˈe͡ɪt], [twˈɛntɪˈeɪt], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ__ˈeɪ_t]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 28
- The reply was as follows Avignon November 28 1869 Dear Madam Your letter of August 16 has been sent to me here - "An Autobiography" by Catherine Helen Spence
- 104 28 In these words is expressed that power whereby the creatures are preserved - "True Christianity" by Johann Arndt
- Chatres 28 Nov 1807 Brought up to the law and became an advocate - "A Biographical Dictionary of Freethinkers of All Ages and Nations" by Joseph Mazzini Wheeler
- Civita Vecchia February 28 1863 Back again on the coast of Italy after an absence at sea and ashore of nine months - "The Black Robe" by Wilkie Collins
- 28 She dropped to her knees and with a sudden hysterical strength she was able to turn him on his back - "The Rangeland Avenger" by Max Brand