How Do You Spell 28TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "28th" is [twˈɛntɪˈe͡ɪtθ], [twˈɛntɪˈeɪtθ], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ__ˈeɪ_t_θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 28TH
- When he attacked King on the 28th the Federals in what strength he knew not still held Thoroughfare Gap when he formed for action on the 29th he was still ignorant of what had happened to the main body and it was on the bare chance that Longstreet would force the passage that he accepted battle with far superior numbers - "Stonewall Jackson And The American Civil War" by G. F. R. Henderson
- Beaumont B Buck 26th and 28th Regiments 3d Machine Gun Battalion - ""And they thought we wouldn't fight"" by Floyd Gibbons
- That fact is confirmed by his admission on March 28th that he had yielded where he was ordered to remain inflexible - "The Life of Napoleon I (Volumes, 1 and 2)" by John Holland Rose
- The mission left Cape Coast Castle on the 28th of September 1848 crossed the River Prah on October 4th and on the 8th reached the village of Karsi about two miles from Coomassie - "The History of the First West India Regiment" by A. B. Ellis
- On 28th November the Pope arrived at Paris and two days after viz - "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte" by Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton