How Do You Spell 29?
Correct spelling for the English word "29" is [twˈɛntɪnˈa͡ɪn], [twˈɛntɪnˈaɪn], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_n_ˈaɪ_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 29
- Verse 29 'Abraham said unto him They have Moses and the prophets let them hear them - "The Works of John Bunyan Volume 3" by John Bunyan
- 7 28 29 11 How did the common people receive Christ - "Bible-Readings-for-the-Home-Circle" by
- 29 At all events there can be no doubt but that the new settlement will fulfil admirably the objects for which it was founded 'i - "The Overland Expedition of The Messrs. Jardine" by Frank Jardine and Alexander Jardine
- October 29 News at last - "London to Ladysmith via Pretoria" by Winston Spencer Churchill
- In vigorous resolutions the House sustained Gallatin's position and the appropriation for the treaty was carried only by the casting vote of the Speaker on April 29 two months after Washington by proclamation had declared the treaty to be the law of the land - "Union and Democracy" by Allen Johnson