How Do You Spell 29TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "29th" is [twˈɛntɪnˈa͡ɪnθ], [twˈɛntɪnˈaɪnθ], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_n_ˈaɪ_n_θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 29TH
- On October 29th the King came after Edgehill fight the Court assembled and Oxford was fortified - "Oxford" by Lang, Andrew
- Recovering the use of my legs was a tedious job and it was not until February 29th that I was able to return to Northwest River - "The Lure of the Labrador Wild" by Dillon Wallace
- August 29th St Mary's - "Sixty Years of California Song" by Margaret Blake-Alverson
- I could understand her going without a birthday till she was four years old the soldier suggested if she was born on the 29th of February - "Tales of Fantasy and Fact" by Brander Matthews
- The vessel had not yet even received a name and was still known by her yard number 290 On June 29th 1862 Mr Adams called the attention of Lord John Russell who was at the head of the British department of foreign affairs to the suspicious character of the 290 and an investigation was ordered - "Cruise and Captures of the Alabama" by Albert M. Goodrich