How Do You Spell A-?
Correct spelling for the English word "a-" is [ˈeɪ], [ˈe͡ɪ], [ˈeɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for A-
- Have a care of them - "Beasts, Men and Gods" by Ferdinand Ossendowski
- We must have a talk - "The Lady with the Dog and Other Stories" by Anton Chekhov
- It may all be a mistake - "'Lena Rivers" by Mary J. Holmes
- Then he's been with you a long time - "The Million-Dollar Suitcase" by Alice MacGowan Perry Newberry
- Not a doubt of that Alice - "Can You Forgive Her?" by Anthony Trollope