How Do You Spell AAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "aan" is [ ˈɑːn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for AAN
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "AAN". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- aas (100.0%)
Usage Examples for AAN
- Wat scheelt er aan Tante? - "The Dop Doctor" by Clotilde Inez Mary Graves
- In that weather it was easy to do anything that did not require an active effort, and resignation was so natural with the mercury at ninety, that I aan not sure but there was something sinful in it. - "Entire PG Edition of The Works of William Dean Howells" by William Dean Howells
- A rather square- toed kind of a little volume, neatly bound in grey boards, and very nicely printed, having altogether an effect of housewifely cleanliness, is the " Verslag van den Toestand der Gemeente Haarlem over het jaar 1894. Door Burgemeester en Wethouders Uitgebracht aan den Gemeenteraad; imprint Gedrukt bij Gebr Nobels, te Haarlem." - "Walking-Stick Papers" by Robert Cortes Holliday
- 1803. Brieven van Prins Willem V aan Baron v. - "History of Holland" by George Edmundson
- At Leyden there is a steam train to Katwyk- aan See; at Haarlem you may ride out to Zandvoort, and six miles farther is the North Sea Canal. - "Promenades of an Impressionist" by James Huneker