How Do You Spell AAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "AAN" is [ˈɑːn], [ˈɑːn], [ˈɑː_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for AAN
- Wat scheelt er aan Tante - "The Dop Doctor" by Clotilde Inez Mary Graves
- In that weather it was easy to do anything that did not require an active effort and resignation was so natural with the mercury at ninety that I aan not sure but there was something sinful in it - "Entire PG Edition of The Works of William Dean Howells" by William Dean Howells
- A rather square toed kind of a little volume neatly bound in grey boards and very nicely printed having altogether an effect of housewifely cleanliness is the Verslag van den Toestand der Gemeente Haarlem over het jaar 1894 Door Burgemeester en Wethouders Uitgebracht aan den Gemeenteraad imprint Gedrukt bij Gebr Nobels te Haarlem - "Walking-Stick Papers" by Robert Cortes Holliday
- 1803 Brieven van Prins Willem V aan Baron v - "History of Holland" by George Edmundson
- At Leyden there is a steam train to Katwyk aan See at Haarlem you may ride out to Zandvoort and six miles farther is the North Sea Canal - "Promenades of an Impressionist" by James Huneker