How Do You Spell AAR?
Correct spelling for the English word "aar" is [ˈɑː], [ˈɑː], [ˈɑː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for AAR
- It takes its name from the river Aar by which it is surrounded - "A tour through some parts of France, Switzerland, Savoy, Germany and Belgium" by Richard Boyle Bernard
- Its chief tributaries are the Neckar Murg Kinzig Aar Main Nahe Lahn Moselle Erft Ruhr and Lippe - "The Cathedrals and Churches of the Rhine" by Francis Miltoun
- From thence they descended the Reuss then the Aar to near Brugg afterwards to Waldshut by the Rhine then to Basle and even to the sea when it was necessary - "On the Economy of Machinery and Manufactures" by Charles Babbage
- E tu a mi Catalina mudate di y passea per hi alem verey que aar das de ti - "Four Plays of Gil Vicente" by Gil Vicente
- The beginning of this valley continued Mr George is in the very heart of the most mountainous part of Switzerland and the River Aar commences there in prodigious cascades and waterfalls which come down over the cliffs and precipices or gush out from enormous crevices and chasms and make quite a river at the very beginning - "Rollo in Switzerland" by Jacob Abbott