How Do You Spell ABBA?
Correct spelling for the English word "Abba" is [ˈabə], [ˈabə], [ˈa_b_ə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABBA
- C 's man was an educated Coast Swahili named Abba Ali - "African Camp Fires" by Stewart Edward White
- The quatrains must always rime abba but the sestet may rime cdecde or cdcdcd or cdedce or cdedec or almost any arrangement of two or three rimes which does not end in a couplet - "The Principles of English Versification" by Paull Franklin Baum
- Their hymns are for those who having the spirit of adoption cry Abba Father - "The Religious Life of London" by J. Ewing Ritchie
- Duly after long companionship thought and prayer they had elected Pambo for their abbot Abba father the wisest eldest hearted and headed of them if he was that it was time that he should be obeyed - "Hypatia or, New Foes with an Old Face" by Charles Kingsley
- A picturesque kalekji is almost an essential in such close quarters as a raft and up till now we had rejoiced in the brightly striped Kurdish coats and turbans of our first kalekjis and the clean flowing white abba of our Jezireh friend - "By Desert Ways to Baghdad" by Louisa Jebb