How Do You Spell ABDEL?
Correct spelling for the English word "Abdel" is [ˈabdə͡l], [ˈabdəl], [ˈa_b_d_əl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ABDEL
- The 2d October we embarked our goods and provisions gave a present to Schekh Abdel reheime and got a dispatch for our departure but the customers refused a licence till they should search our ship yet meeting with some frigates in their own river which they supposed to be Malabars they durst not venture down to our ship - "A General History and Collection of Voyages and Travels, Vol. VIII." by Robert Kerr
- Well Abdel Kader ha ha ha - "Fables for Children, Stories for Children, Natural Science Stories, Popular Education, Decembrists, Moral Tales" by Leo Tolstoy
- His Excellency said the news had arrived from Algeria that the Emperor of Morocco had united with Abdel Kader against the French and four districts had elected the Emir for their chief - "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara, in the Years of 1845 and 1846" by James Richardson
- The horsemen of Abdel Rhaman at once left the general attack and turned back to defend their camp or the booty deposited there - "A Popular History of France From The Earliest Times Volume I. of VI." by Francois Pierre Guillaume Guizot
- Eudes went not unsuccessfully to the rescue of his domains but he was soon recalled to the Pyrenees by the news he received of the movements of Abdel Rhaman and by the hope he had conceived of finding in Spain itself and under the sway of the Arabs an ally against their invasion of his dominions - "A Popular History of France From The Earliest Times Volume I. of VI." by Francois Pierre Guillaume Guizot