How Do You Spell ABDUCTIONS?
Correct spelling for the English word "abductions" is [ɐbdˈʌkʃənz], [ɐbdˈʌkʃənz], [ɐ_b_d_ˈʌ_k_ʃ_ə_n_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ABDUCTIONS
Below is the list of 19 misspellings for the word "abductions". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ABDUCTIONS
- The girls cried out in their sleep and dreamed of abductions they even left their windows a little open and every young fellow was ready to run away with the players - "Pelle the Conqueror, Vol. 2" by Martin Anderson Nexo
- Tortures burnings abductions and murders were of daily occurrence nor were any brought to judgment for these crimes - "Lysbeth A Tale Of The Dutch" by H. Rider Haggard
- The temptation to do something startling is almost irresistible robberies will be planned hold ups thought of abductions contemplated the life of a desperado entertained - "Parent and Child Vol. III., Child Study and Training" by Mosiah Hall
- Left alone the regent became thoughtful this whole affair so somber and so tenacious of life this remains of the former conspiracy filled the duke's mind with gloomy thoughts he had braved death in battle had laughed at abductions meditated by the Spaniards and by Louis the Fourteenth's bastards but this time a secret horror oppressed him he felt an involuntary admiration for the young man whose poniard was raised against him sometimes he hated him at others he excused he almost loved him - "The Regent's Daughter" by Alexandre Dumas (Pere)
- In a laboured voice choked by tears he recounted his abductions of children his hideous tactics his infernal stimulations his impetuous murders his implacable violations - "LÃ -bas" by J. K. Huysmans