How Do You Spell ABT?
Correct spelling for the English word "abt" is [ ˈabt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ABT
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "ABT". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- btw (100.0%)
Usage Examples for ABT
- My first extract is used to illustrate the doctrine of evolution, and suggests Browning's poem of " Abt Vogler." - "Recollections and Impressions 1822-1890" by Octavius Brooks Frothingham
- " There shall never be one lost good," he makes Abt Vogler say. - "Browning's Shorter Poems" by Robert Browning
- Having recognized this, Abt Vogler can subside, proudly and patiently, on the common chord- the commonplace realities, of life. - "A Handbook to the Works of Browning (6th ed.)" by Mrs. Sutherland Orr
- The extemporising of Abt Vogler fills the void which it has opened with the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen. - "Robert Browning" by Edward Dowden
- Chart of Hudson's Bay, abt - "The Makers of Canada: Index and Dictionary of Canadian History" by Various