How Do You Spell ABT?
Correct spelling for the English word "ABT" is [ˈabt], [ˈabt], [ˈa_b_t]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ABT
- My first extract is used to illustrate the doctrine of evolution and suggests Browning's poem of Abt Vogler - "Recollections and Impressions 1822-1890" by Octavius Brooks Frothingham
- There shall never be one lost good he makes Abt Vogler say - "Browning's Shorter Poems" by Robert Browning
- Having recognized this Abt Vogler can subside proudly and patiently on the common chord the commonplace realities of life - "A Handbook to the Works of Browning (6th ed.)" by Mrs. Sutherland Orr
- The extemporising of Abt Vogler fills the void which it has opened with the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things unseen - "Robert Browning" by Edward Dowden
- Chart of Hudson's Bay abt - "The Makers of Canada: Index and Dictionary of Canadian History" by Various