How Do You Spell ABT?
Correct spelling for the English word "ABT" is [ˈabt], [ˈabt], [ˈa_b_t]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ABT
Below is the list of 19 misspellings for the word "abt". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ABT
- My first extract is used to illustrate the doctrine of evolution and suggests Browning's poem of Abt Vogler - "Recollections and Impressions 1822-1890" by Octavius Brooks Frothingham
- There shall never be one lost good he makes Abt Vogler say - "Browning's Shorter Poems" by Robert Browning
- Having recognized this Abt Vogler can subside proudly and patiently on the common chord the commonplace realities of life - "A Handbook to the Works of Browning (6th ed.)" by Mrs. Sutherland Orr
- The extemporising of Abt Vogler fills the void which it has opened with the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things unseen - "Robert Browning" by Edward Dowden
- Chart of Hudson's Bay abt - "The Makers of Canada: Index and Dictionary of Canadian History" by Various