How Do You Spell ACC?
Correct spelling for the English word "acc" is [ ˈak] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ACC
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "ACC". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- countys (20.0%)
- accc (40.0%)
- accu (40.0%)
Usage Examples for ACC
- Hence eodor is sometimes used instead of house: acc - "Beowulf" by Unknown
- 4. vii, 14; acc - "Greek in a Nutshell" by James Strong
- And see my Acc - "Tamburlaine the Great, Part II." by Christopher Marlowe
- Acc he began, and, choking over the word, turned and caught sight of the Dragoons as they emerged from the woods, the sunlight flashing on their cuirasses. - "The Mayor of Troy" by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch
- Inc, incrum, to you two; Acc - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown