How Do You Spell ACC?
Correct spelling for the English word "ACC" is [ˈak], [ˈak], [ˈa_k]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ACC
Below is the list of 22 misspellings for the word "acc". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ACC
- Hence eodor is sometimes used instead of house acc - "Beowulf" by Unknown
- 4 vii 14 acc - "Greek in a Nutshell" by James Strong
- And see my Acc - "Tamburlaine the Great, Part II." by Christopher Marlowe
- Acc he began and choking over the word turned and caught sight of the Dragoons as they emerged from the woods the sunlight flashing on their cuirasses - "The Mayor of Troy" by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch
- Inc incrum to you two Acc - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown