How Do You Spell ACC?
Correct spelling for the English word "acc" is [ ˈak] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ACC
- Hence eodor is sometimes used instead of house: acc - "Beowulf" by Unknown
- 4. vii, 14; acc - "Greek in a Nutshell" by James Strong
- And see my Acc - "Tamburlaine the Great, Part II." by Christopher Marlowe
- Acc he began, and, choking over the word, turned and caught sight of the Dragoons as they emerged from the woods, the sunlight flashing on their cuirasses. - "The Mayor of Troy" by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch
- Inc, incrum, to you two; Acc - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown