How Do You Spell ACC?
Correct spelling for the English word "ACC" is [ˈak], [ˈak], [ˈa_k]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ACC
- Hence eodor is sometimes used instead of house acc - "Beowulf" by Unknown
- 4 vii 14 acc - "Greek in a Nutshell" by James Strong
- And see my Acc - "Tamburlaine the Great, Part II." by Christopher Marlowe
- Acc he began and choking over the word turned and caught sight of the Dragoons as they emerged from the woods the sunlight flashing on their cuirasses - "The Mayor of Troy" by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch
- Inc incrum to you two Acc - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown