How Do You Spell ACCT?
Correct spelling for the English word "acct" is [ ˈakt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ACCT
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "ACCT". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- acc (37.5%)
- accts (62.5%)
Usage Examples for ACCT
- Well Al we been at sea just two days and a lot of the boys has gave up the ghost all ready and pretty near everything else but I haven't felt the least bit sick that is sea sick but I will own up I felt a little home sick just as we come out of the harbor and seen the godess of liberty standing up there maybe for the last time but don't think for a minute Al that I am sorry I come and I only wish we was over there all ready and could get in to it and the only kick I got comeing so far is that we haven't got no further then we are now on acct - "The Real Dope" by Ring Lardner
- Seeley wants us to get all the rest we can now on acct - "The Real Dope" by Ring Lardner
- All together Al there is 10 boats in the parade and 6 of them is what they call the convoys and that means war ships that goes along to see that we get there safe on acct - "The Real Dope" by Ring Lardner
- As far as I can see they's enough songs all ready wrote up about the war so as everybody in the army and navy could have 1 a peace and still have a few left over for the boshs and that's a name we got up for the Germans Al and instead of calling them Germans we call them boshs on acct - "The Real Dope" by Ring Lardner
- Lee says he would of thought I would of enlisted in the navy on acct - "The Real Dope" by Ring Lardner