How Do You Spell ACK?
Correct spelling for the English word "ACK" is [ˈak], [ˈak], [ˈa_k]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ACK
Below is the list of 15 misspellings for the word "ack". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ACK
- I'm ther high sheriff of this hyar county an' I hereby summons ye ter go along with me an' ack as a member of my possy - "The Law of Hemlock Mountain" by Hugh Lundsford
- I got to ack like a man now - "The Little Shepherd of Kingdom Come" by John Fox
- Thin he larned to play th' ack car jeen an' cud swing it between his legs an' give an imitation iv th' cathedral bell that 'd make ye dig in ye'er pocket to see iv ye had a dime f'r a seat - "Mr. Dooley: In the Hearts of His Countrymen" by Finley Peter Dunne
- It don't ack like it replied Gizzard dubiously - "Sube Cane" by Edward Bellamy Partridge
- I'll 'ack 'is head orf - "Light Freights, Complete" by W. W. Jacobs