How Do You Spell ACK?
Correct spelling for the English word "ack" is [ ˈak] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ACK
- I'm ther high sheriff of this hyar county, an' I hereby summons ye ter go along with me an' ack as a member of my possy." - "The Law of Hemlock Mountain" by Hugh Lundsford
- I got to ack like a man now. - "The Little Shepherd of Kingdom Come" by John Fox
- Thin he larned to play th' ack car- jeen, an' cud swing it between his legs an' give an imitation iv th' cathedral bell that 'd make ye dig in ye'er pocket to see iv ye had a dime f'r a seat. - "Mr. Dooley: In the Hearts of His Countrymen" by Finley Peter Dunne
- " It don't ack like it," replied Gizzard dubiously. - "Sube Cane" by Edward Bellamy Partridge
- I'll 'ack 'is head orf. - "Light Freights, Complete" by W. W. Jacobs