How Do You Spell ADM?
Correct spelling for the English word "adm" is [ ˈadəm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ADM
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "ADM". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- adn (43.8%)
- dm (56.3%)
Usage Examples for ADM
- J. V., sails with Adm - "The Victory At Sea" by William Sowden Sims Burton J. Hendrick
- 364. Wingo Sound, arrival of the St. George, under Rear- adm - "Memoirs and Correspondence of Admiral Lord de Saumarez. Vol II" by Sir John Ross
- Smith, 75. Ford, Adm - "Scotland's Mark on America" by George Fraser Black
- Kiaer, Herman S. King, Frederic R. Kirk, Adm - "The Invisible Government" by Dan Smoot
- F. L., at London headquarters, 212 Plunkett, Adm - "The Victory At Sea" by William Sowden Sims Burton J. Hendrick