How Do You Spell ADMIN?
Correct spelling for the English word "admin" is [ ˈadmɪn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ADMIN
Below is the list of 11 misspellings for the word "ADMIN". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yasmin (1.1%)
- addmin (6.4%)
- adim (3.2%)
- admint (1.1%)
- admined (2.1%)
- admins (73.4%)
- admi (1.1%)
- admn (2.1%)
- amin (5.3%)
- admini (2.1%)
- admiin (2.1%)
Usage Examples for ADMIN
- Surely an admin who bothered to kick Electron out would move Zardoz to somewhere inaccessible. - "Underground" by Suelette Dreyfus
- A hacker, the admin thought. - "Underground" by Suelette Dreyfus
- Admin types don't do stuff like that. - "An Encounter in Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt
- The admin was trying, without much luck, to trace back the intruder's connection to its point of origin. - "Underground" by Suelette Dreyfus
- The system admin reported that someone had been repeatedly trying to break into his or her machine, and had eventually managed to get in. - "Underground" by Suelette Dreyfus