How Do You Spell ADN?
Correct spelling for the English word "adn" is [ ˈadən] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ADN
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "ADN". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ans (100.0%)
Usage Examples for ADN
- You'd ha' brightened up the police- station if I 'adn't got you home just in the nick of time." - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- Donâ€™ t give up, Bill, he said, encouragingly, as Mr. Russell sat glum and silent; read over them beautiful â€™ Verses to a Tea- potâ€™ agin, and try and read them as if you â€™ adn t got your mouth full oâ€™ fish- bait. - "Project Gutenberg, Dialstone Lane, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- He stood me two 'arf- pints and was just going to order another, when 'e found 'e 'adn't got any money left, and he wouldn't hear of me paying for it, because 'e said it was his treat. - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- The way 'e went on when Smith said 'e 'adn't got the power to give it back, and 'e'd got to keep it in trust for anybody as might earn it, was disgraceful. - "Light Freights, Complete" by W. W. Jacobs
- " I wouldn't ha' minded so much if it 'adn't ha' been for that boy. - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs