How Do You Spell ADN?
Correct spelling for the English word "ADN" is [ˈadən], [ˈadən], [ˈa_d_ə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ADN
Below is the list of 13 misspellings for the word "adn". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ADN
- You'd ha' brightened up the police station if I 'adn't got you home just in the nick of time - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- Don t give up Bill he said encouragingly as Mr Russell sat glum and silent read over them beautiful Verses to a Tea pot agin and try and read them as if you adn t got your mouth full o fish bait - "Project Gutenberg, Dialstone Lane, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- He stood me two 'arf pints and was just going to order another when 'e found 'e 'adn't got any money left and he wouldn't hear of me paying for it because 'e said it was his treat - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- The way 'e went on when Smith said 'e 'adn't got the power to give it back and 'e'd got to keep it in trust for anybody as might earn it was disgraceful - "Light Freights, Complete" by W. W. Jacobs
- I wouldn't ha' minded so much if it 'adn't ha' been for that boy - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs