How Do You Spell ADS?
Correct spelling for the English word "ads" is [ ˈadz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ADS
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "ADS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- comercial (7.7%)
- adsf (23.1%)
- asds (15.4%)
- adis (7.7%)
- ds (23.1%)
- sadsd (7.7%)
- adls (15.4%)
Usage Examples for ADS
- Then he turned to the want ads in earnest. - "Victory" by Lester del Rey
- I'll put a few ads - "Ralph Granger's Fortunes" by William Perry Brown
- Here he looks for a job, reading the " ads - "A Stake in the Land" by Peter Alexander Speek
- They're going in heavy on ads this Fall and I've got an order to hang around here until I can get a photo of one of your biggest liners. - "The Harbor" by Ernest Poole
- When he had spoken to Potter about them he discovered that quite a number of them were what is known to the craft as " dead ads which meant advertisements upon which payment had ceased and which were carried either for the purpose of filling up the paper or because it was found cheaper to run them than to set type for the space which would be left by their absence. - "The Coming of the Law" by Charles Alden Seltzer