How Do You Spell AE?
Correct spelling for the English word "ae" is [ ˌe͡ɪˈiː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for AE
- The cynic of Drumtochty summed up his character: " There's a puckle gude fouk in the pairish, and ane or twa o' the ither kind, and the maist o' us are half and between," said Jamie Soutar, " but there's ae thing ye may be sure o', Burnbrae is 'far ben. - "Beside the Bonnie Brier Bush" by Ian Maclaren
- The porter offered to relieve her o' it, but she wad na trust it out o' her hand ae minute. - "The Lost Lady of Lone" by E.D.E.N. Southworth
- I had ae son, and he is gone; ye had a dochter, and she is gone. - "Beside the Bonnie Brier Bush" by Ian Maclaren
- Just ae thing more, said Speug, who was in his glory that day. - "Young Barbarians" by Ian Maclaren
- In ae word it is no more and no less than this. - "The Atlantic Book of Modern Plays" by Various