How Do You Spell AE?
Correct spelling for the English word "AE" is [ˈiː], [ˈiː], [ˈiː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for AE
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "ae". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for AE
- The cynic of Drumtochty summed up his character There's a puckle gude fouk in the pairish and ane or twa o' the ither kind and the maist o' us are half and between said Jamie Soutar but there's ae thing ye may be sure o' Burnbrae is 'far ben - "Beside the Bonnie Brier Bush" by Ian Maclaren
- The porter offered to relieve her o' it but she wad na trust it out o' her hand ae minute - "The Lost Lady of Lone" by E.D.E.N. Southworth
- I had ae son and he is gone ye had a dochter and she is gone - "Beside the Bonnie Brier Bush" by Ian Maclaren
- Just ae thing more said Speug who was in his glory that day - "Young Barbarians" by Ian Maclaren
- In ae word it is no more and no less than this - "The Atlantic Book of Modern Plays" by Various