How Do You Spell AES?
Correct spelling for the English word "aes" is [ ˈiːz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for AES
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "AES". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- es (100.0%)
Usage Examples for AES
- As among the Romans aes meant both copper and money; and among the French argent means both silver and money in general; so in England gold is the common expression for coin of any substance. - "Moon Lore" by Timothy Harley
- I knows a fellow whose right half is a genius, but his other hemisphere belongs to a fool; and I had a friend perfectly honest on one side, but who was sent to jail because the other had an inveterate tendency in the direction of picking pockets and appropriating aes alienum. - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- So it is to such phantoms the ignorant apply the names of Side and Aes Side. - "The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries" by W. Y. Evans Wentz
- These we cannot avoid, except by using the names of the things: as, two Aes three Bees, four Nines. - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- " Aes in the latter should be understood to mean what we would call " the coin," and not necessarily coin of low denomination. - "The Satyricon, Complete" by Petronius Arbiter