How Do You Spell AET?
Correct spelling for the English word "aet" is [ ˈiːt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for AET
- June 15th, 1812, Aet - "English Villages" by P. H. Ditchfield
- He then sailed southward, and reached in five days the Danish port aet Haedum, the capital town called Sleswic by the Saxons, but by the Danes Haithaby. - "The Discovery of Muscovy etc." by Richard Hakluyt
- So died, in the odour of science, James Walker, aet 45. " Poor old Walker was very fond of experimental surgery, and he broke ground in several directions. - "Round the Red Lamp Being Facts and Fancies of Medical Life" by Arthur Conan Doyle
- I caught a cold on the Banks; fog is not for me; nearly died of interviewers and visitors, during twenty- four hours in New York; cut for Newport with Lloyd and Valentine, a journey like fairyland for the most engaging beauties, one little rocky and pine- shaded cove after another, each with a house and a boat at anchor, so that I left my heart in each and marvelled why American authors had been so unjust to their country; caught another cold on the train; arrived at Newport to go to bed and to grow worse, and to stay in bed until I left again; the Fairchilds proving during this time kindness itself; Mr. Fairchild simply one of the most engaging men in the world, and one of the children, Blair, aet - "The Works of Robert Louis Stevenson - Swanston Edition Vol. 24 (of 25)" by Robert Louis Stevenson Other: Andrew Lang
- At Lord Northumberland's, at Sion, is a remarkable picture of King Charles I, holding a letter directed 'au roi monseigneur, ' and the Duke of York, aet 14, presenting a penknife to him to cut the strings. - "Lucasta" by Richard Lovelace