How Do You Spell AET?
Correct spelling for the English word "AET" is [ˈiːt], [ˈiːt], [ˈiː_t]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for AET
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "aet". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for AET
- June 15th 1812 Aet - "English Villages" by P. H. Ditchfield
- He then sailed southward and reached in five days the Danish port aet Haedum the capital town called Sleswic by the Saxons but by the Danes Haithaby - "The Discovery of Muscovy etc." by Richard Hakluyt
- So died in the odour of science James Walker aet 45 Poor old Walker was very fond of experimental surgery and he broke ground in several directions - "Round the Red Lamp Being Facts and Fancies of Medical Life" by Arthur Conan Doyle
- I caught a cold on the Banks fog is not for me nearly died of interviewers and visitors during twenty four hours in New York cut for Newport with Lloyd and Valentine a journey like fairyland for the most engaging beauties one little rocky and pine shaded cove after another each with a house and a boat at anchor so that I left my heart in each and marvelled why American authors had been so unjust to their country caught another cold on the train arrived at Newport to go to bed and to grow worse and to stay in bed until I left again the Fairchilds proving during this time kindness itself Mr Fairchild simply one of the most engaging men in the world and one of the children Blair aet - "The Works of Robert Louis Stevenson - Swanston Edition Vol. 24 (of 25)" by Robert Louis Stevenson Other: Andrew Lang
- At Lord Northumberland's at Sion is a remarkable picture of King Charles I holding a letter directed 'au roi monseigneur ' and the Duke of York aet 14 presenting a penknife to him to cut the strings - "Lucasta" by Richard Lovelace