How Do You Spell AF?
Correct spelling for the English word "af" is [ ˈaf] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for AF
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "AF". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- afaid (33.3%)
- aif (33.3%)
- f (33.3%)
Usage Examples for AF
- But, ah, grannie dear,"- she turned to a window-" for Anna, spite of all we can do, I am af raid- Ship Island! - "Kincaid's Battery" by George W. Cable
- M- m- most s- set th- the h- house af f- f- fire. - "Concerning Sally" by William John Hopkins
- During the summer of 1865, we had made a trip to Af Abed, in the Hababs' country. - "A Narrative of Captivity in Abyssinia With Some Account of the Late Emperor Theodore, His Country and People" by Henry Blanc
- Om Mojligheten och Fordelen af allmanna Uppodlingar i Lappmarken. - "The Earth as Modified by Human Action" by George P. Marsh
- He af ter- wards became a great fighter against the Indians. - "Stories of Great Americans for Little Americans" by Edward Eggleston