How Do You Spell AGIN?
Correct spelling for the English word "agin" is [ ɐɡˈɪn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for AGIN
- Thought, mebbe, it was Miss Lina a- coming back agin - "Mabel's Mistake" by Ann S. Stephens
- Sometimes he is an' then agin he ain't. - "Other Main-Travelled Roads" by Hamlin Garland
- Bull looked surprised at the turn of de Spain's question, but answered in good faith: " Duke votes 'most any ticket that's agin the railroad." - "Nan of Music Mountain" by Frank H. Spearman
- No, answered the old woman, I'll have none o' they Hexts, not I. The Lord is agin Rose and all her family, I know it. - "A Book of Ghosts" by Sabine Baring-Gould
- He waited and he tended, and he was as humble as any snake in the grass that ever ye see and the old lady, she clean fell in with him, but Ruth, she seemed to have a regular spite agin him. - "Oldtown Fireside Stories The Ghost In The Mill; The Sullivan Looking-Glass; The Minister's Housekeeper; The Widow's Bandbox; Captain Kidd's Money; "Mis' Elderkin's Pitcher"; The Ghost In The Cap'n Brownhouse" by Harriet Beecher Stowe