How Do You Spell AGRO?
Correct spelling for the English word "AGRO" is [ˈa_ɡ_ɹ_əʊ], [ˈaɡɹə͡ʊ], [ˈaɡɹəʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for AGRO
- Quintius interea de agro detruditur that is gradually comp - "DÃ¶derlein's Hand-book of Latin Synonymes" by Ludwig DÃ¶derlein Commentator: S. H. Taylor
- But the far off image of the imperial city could not conquer the eternal sadness which rises from the Agro - "Saint Augustin" by Louis Bertrand
- All the corn harvested in the Agro Romano pays a fixed duty of twenty two pauls per rubbio - "The Roman Question" by Edmond About
- These cart accidents are not infrequent in the long silent journeys across the sunburnt plain of the agro the men drop asleep and it is then easy to fall heavily and be crushed beneath the cart while the horse or mule pursues the accustomed route to Rome - "Rome" by Mildred Anna Rosalie Tuker Hope Malleson
- I De agro publico p - "Public Lands and Agrarian Laws of the Roman Republic" by Andrew Stephenson