How Do You Spell AHH?
Correct spelling for the English word "ahh" is [ ˈɑː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for AHH
- " This afternoon's rehearsal, two o'clock, Miss- ahh Malone. - "Harlequin and Columbine" by Booth Tarkington
- When he threw open his long, spindly arms and screeched a loud, " Ahh - "The Telenizer" by Don Thompson
- " Ahh said Herr Dremmel, greatly relieved, " you know of a thoroughly healthy wet one?" - "The Pastor's Wife" by Elizabeth von Arnim
- " Ahh Oliver said, " now there's a view." - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- He raised his glass and drank in through his rather heavy mustache, then flecked it this way and that with his napkin " Ahh h- h- h, that's the stuff!" - "Every Soul Hath Its Song" by Fannie Hurst