How Do You Spell AINT?
Correct spelling for the English word "AINT" is [ˈeɪ_n_t], [ˈe͡ɪnt], [ˈeɪnt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for AINT
Below is the list of 39 misspellings for the word "aint". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for AINT
- They'd say in a minnit 'Why thar's thet fool Rogers ben a writin' a pack o' lies thet aint a word on it true - "Louisiana" by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- I aint one as likes to make a talk and no more is Hayles - "The Perpetual Curate" by Mrs [Margaret] Oliphant
- Oh no sir I never gets on 't aint in my ways - "Lucretia, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- But Miss Lucy won't wear no bonnet the quality goes in veils and there never was as full a church as there will be to see it wishing you your 'ealth and 'appiness ma'am as aint no more nor you deserve and you so good to us poor folks - "The Perpetual Curate" by Mrs [Margaret] Oliphant
- If there aint no village half of them will ride round to come down on us - "The Golden Canyon Contents: The Golden Canyon; The Stone Chest" by G. A. Henty