How Do You Spell AINT?
Correct spelling for the English word "AINT" is [ˈeɪ_n_t], [ˈe͡ɪnt], [ˈeɪnt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for AINT
- They'd say in a minnit 'Why thar's thet fool Rogers ben a writin' a pack o' lies thet aint a word on it true - "Louisiana" by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- I aint one as likes to make a talk and no more is Hayles - "The Perpetual Curate" by Mrs [Margaret] Oliphant
- Oh no sir I never gets on 't aint in my ways - "Lucretia, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- But Miss Lucy won't wear no bonnet the quality goes in veils and there never was as full a church as there will be to see it wishing you your 'ealth and 'appiness ma'am as aint no more nor you deserve and you so good to us poor folks - "The Perpetual Curate" by Mrs [Margaret] Oliphant
- If there aint no village half of them will ride round to come down on us - "The Golden Canyon Contents: The Golden Canyon; The Stone Chest" by G. A. Henty