How Do You Spell AINT?
Correct spelling for the English word "aint" is [ ˈe͡ɪnt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for AINT
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "AINT". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- arnt (16.7%)
- aing (33.3%)
- anit (50.0%)
Usage Examples for AINT
- They'd say in a minnit: 'Why, thar's thet fool Rogers ben a writin' a pack o' lies thet aint a word on it true. - "Louisiana" by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- I aint one as likes to make a talk, and no more is Hayles. - "The Perpetual Curate" by Mrs [Margaret] Oliphant
- Oh, no, sir; I never gets on,- 't aint in my ways. - "Lucretia, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- But Miss Lucy won't wear no bonnet; the quality goes in veils: and there never was as full a church as there will be to see it, wishing you your 'ealth and 'appiness, ma'am, as aint no more nor you deserve, and you so good to us poor folks. - "The Perpetual Curate" by Mrs [Margaret] Oliphant
- If there aint no village, half of them will ride round to come down on us. - "The Golden Canyon Contents: The Golden Canyon; The Stone Chest" by G. A. Henty