How Do You Spell AIRES?
Correct spelling for the English word "AIRES" is [ˈaɪ_ɹ_ɪ_z], [ˈa͡ɪɹɪz], [ˈaɪɹɪz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for AIRES
- The Buenos Aires went on leaving us a bit cheered perhaps but none the better off except that she verified our bearings - "The After House" by Mary Roberts Rinehart
- Her brother from far away Buenos Aires had sent it to her saying that it would help to keep her during the closing years of her life and she had added it to her small savings with a feeling of deepest gratitude that her last days were now fully provided for - "The Re-Creation of Brian Kent" by Harold Bell Wright
- Me and my 'usban' we go to Buenos Aires soon as we can - "Command" by William McFee
- The Argentine Republic will also hold from May to November 1910 at Buenos Aires a great International Agricultural Exhibition in which the United States has been invited to participate - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- Mistrust of the authorities at Buenos Aires insistence upon provincial autonomy failure to agree upon a particular kind of republican government and a lingering inclination to monarchy made progress toward national unity impossible - "The Hispanic Nations of the New World Volume 50 in The Chronicles Of America Series" by William R. Shepherd