How Do You Spell AIRES?
Correct spelling for the English word "aires" is [ ˈa͡ɪɹɪz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for AIRES
- The Buenos Aires went on, leaving us a bit cheered, perhaps, but none the better off, except that she verified our bearings. - "The After House" by Mary Roberts Rinehart
- Her brother from far- away Buenos Aires had sent it to her, saying that it would help to keep her during the closing years of her life; and she had added it to her small savings with a feeling of deepest gratitude that her last days were now fully provided for. - "The Re-Creation of Brian Kent" by Harold Bell Wright
- Me and my 'usban', we go to Buenos Aires soon as we can. - "Command" by William McFee
- The Argentine Republic will also hold from May to November, 1910, at Buenos Aires a great International Agricultural Exhibition in which the United States has been invited to participate. - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- Mistrust of the authorities at Buenos Aires insistence upon provincial autonomy, failure to agree upon a particular kind of republican government, and a lingering inclination to monarchy made progress toward national unity impossible. - "The Hispanic Nations of the New World Volume 50 in The Chronicles Of America Series" by William R. Shepherd