How Do You Spell ALCOHOLICS?
Correct spelling for the English word "alcoholics" is [ ˌalkəhˈɒlɪks] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ALCOHOLICS
Below is the list of 11 misspellings for the word "ALCOHOLICS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- alcholic (2.4%)
- alchoholics (4.8%)
- acholic (4.8%)
- acholics (9.5%)
- alcholics (42.9%)
- alocholics (4.8%)
- alcolholics (4.8%)
- alcohlics (9.5%)
- alcohoics (4.8%)
- alcaholics (9.5%)
- alcolics (2.4%)
Usage Examples for ALCOHOLICS
- Soon after commencing to earn money he began to indulge in alcoholics - "Studies in Forensic Psychiatry" by Bernard Glueck
- All alcoholics are intoxicating in just the degree that they contain alcohol. - "What a Young Woman Ought to Know" by Mary Wood-Allen
- Fifth, I should judge the place to be more of a retreat for alcoholics or the insane, than for those suffering from accident, or any form of physical injury. - "The Crevice" by William John Burns and Isabel Ostrander
- Of course these effects of alcoholics differ widely according to the degree of intoxication. - "A Practical Physiology" by Albert F. Blaisdell
- So the liver is especially liable to diseases produced by alcoholics - "A Practical Physiology" by Albert F. Blaisdell