How Do You Spell ALLO?
Correct spelling for the English word "allo" is [ ˈalə͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ALLO
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "ALLO". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- allt (100.0%)
Usage Examples for ALLO
- So walked back and saw them gone, there being only one man in the coach besides them; and so home to the Office, where Mrs. Daniel come and staid talking to little purpose with me to borrow money, but I did not lend her any, having not opportunity para hater allo thing mit her. - "Diary of Samuel Pepys, Complete Transcribed From The Shorthand Manuscript In The Pepysian Library Magdalene College Cambridge By The Rev. Mynors Bright" by Samuel Pepys Commentator: Lord Braybrooke
- The most comprehensive work on Italian constitutional law which has been written is F. Racioppi and I. Brunelli, Commento allo statuto del regno, 3 vols. - "The Governments of Europe" by Frederic Austin Ogg
- Pygmaion te en autais ethnae kai hylaktounton allo allaei. - "A Philological Essay Concerning the Pygmies of the Ancients" by Edward Tyson
- " Massa inside allo lightee," answered the man. - "Round the World in Seven Days" by Herbert Strang
- Smith and Schuster found that castration at other seasons caused the pad to remain in the condition in which it was at the time, that there was no reduction or absorption as Nussbaum and Meisenheimer found, and that allo transplantation of testes- that is, the introduction of testes from other frogs either into the dorsal lymph- sacs or into the abdominal cavity- or the injection of testis extract, had no effect in causing growth or development of the thumb- pad. - "Hormones and Heredity" by J. T. Cunningham