How Do You Spell ALLS?
Correct spelling for the English word "ALLS" is [ˈɔːlz], [ˈɔːlz], [ˈɔː_l_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ALLS
- What you alls want hyar - "The Girl Aviators' Motor Butterfly" by Margaret Burnham
- But who the other party was I didn't have an idea except that from the you alls she was usin' I knew she must hail from somewhere south of Baltimore - "Torchy" by Sewell Ford
- The men restless and eager to repair the damage that had been done were off at dawn the women and children followed a few hours later in lumbering carts and carry alls - "The Pioneers" by Katharine Susannah Prichard
- She packed up her alls and came to London but did not meet honest Daniel - "Maria The Wrongs of Woman" by Mary Wollstonecraft
- I'se callin' you alls for dinner grinned Mose - "Five Little Starrs in the Canadian Forest" by Lillian Elizabeth Roy Elizabeth Colborne