How Do You Spell ALLS?
Correct spelling for the English word "alls" is [ ˈɔːlz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ALLS
- What you alls want hyar? - "The Girl Aviators' Motor Butterfly" by Margaret Burnham
- But who the other party was I didn't have an idea, except that from the " you- alls she was usin' I knew she must hail from somewhere south of Baltimore. - "Torchy" by Sewell Ford
- The men, restless and eager to repair the damage that had been done, were off at dawn; the women and children followed a few hours later, in lumbering carts and carry- alls - "The Pioneers" by Katharine Susannah Prichard
- She packed up her alls and came to London- but did not meet honest Daniel. - "Maria The Wrongs of Woman" by Mary Wollstonecraft
- " I'se callin' you- alls for dinner," grinned Mose. - "Five Little Starrs in the Canadian Forest" by Lillian Elizabeth Roy Elizabeth Colborne