How Do You Spell ALLS?
Correct spelling for the English word "ALLS" is [ˈɔːlz], [ˈɔːlz], [ˈɔː_l_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ALLS
Below is the list of 14 misspellings for the word "alls". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ALLS
- What you alls want hyar - "The Girl Aviators' Motor Butterfly" by Margaret Burnham
- But who the other party was I didn't have an idea except that from the you alls she was usin' I knew she must hail from somewhere south of Baltimore - "Torchy" by Sewell Ford
- The men restless and eager to repair the damage that had been done were off at dawn the women and children followed a few hours later in lumbering carts and carry alls - "The Pioneers" by Katharine Susannah Prichard
- She packed up her alls and came to London but did not meet honest Daniel - "Maria The Wrongs of Woman" by Mary Wollstonecraft
- I'se callin' you alls for dinner grinned Mose - "Five Little Starrs in the Canadian Forest" by Lillian Elizabeth Roy Elizabeth Colborne