How Do You Spell AMU?
Correct spelling for the English word "amu" is [ ˈɑːmuː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for AMU
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "AMU". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- famu (100.0%)
Usage Examples for AMU
- In the low country I had done better, and many an Amu and Schasu woman had gladly come to my tent. - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- Thirty- seven Amu men, women, and children, present themselves at the court which the great noble holds near the eastern border, and offer him their homage, while they solicit a favourable hearing. - "Ancient Egypt" by George Rawlinson Other: Arthur Gilman
- And with good reason, for it soon will be all over with our noble estate, and we must seek an asylum far away among the Amu in the low lands; for the nobles will soon avoid us as outcasts. - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- The advance guard is already across the Amu Darya. - "The Coming Conquest of England" by August Niemann
- Not less than a hundred generations of my ancestors, and of yours, and of many other priestly families, have lived and died here by the banks of the Nile- of Rameses race we have seen ten, and only know of them that they descend from strangers, from the caste of Amu - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers