How Do You Spell AMU?
Correct spelling for the English word "AMU" is [ˈɑːmuː], [ˈɑːmuː], [ˈɑː_m_uː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for AMU
- In the low country I had done better and many an Amu and Schasu woman had gladly come to my tent - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- Thirty seven Amu men women and children present themselves at the court which the great noble holds near the eastern border and offer him their homage while they solicit a favourable hearing - "Ancient Egypt" by George Rawlinson Other: Arthur Gilman
- And with good reason for it soon will be all over with our noble estate and we must seek an asylum far away among the Amu in the low lands for the nobles will soon avoid us as outcasts - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- The advance guard is already across the Amu Darya - "The Coming Conquest of England" by August Niemann
- Not less than a hundred generations of my ancestors and of yours and of many other priestly families have lived and died here by the banks of the Nile of Rameses race we have seen ten and only know of them that they descend from strangers from the caste of Amu - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers