How Do You Spell ANDS?
Correct spelling for the English word "ANDS" is [ˈandz], [ˈandz], [ˈa_n_d_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ANDS
- Hold his 'ands ses Ginger - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- He met Dick Weed in the road and they shook 'ands quite friendly and Job asked 'im to 'ave a drink - "Light Freights, Complete" by W. W. Jacobs
- Ay and instead of studying their tempers and humouring them as it was their duty have been surly and always ready with their ifs and ands and objections and advice - "Anna St. Ives" by Thomas Holcroft
- Turning the corner I a'most fell over the skipper wot was right in the fair way shaking 'ands with his lady friend under the lamp post - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- There's one or two 'ands on the ship and they won't let anybody run away with it - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs