How Do You Spell ANDS?
Correct spelling for the English word "ANDS" is [ˈandz], [ˈandz], [ˈa_n_d_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ANDS
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "ands". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ANDS
- " Hold his 'ands," ses Ginger. - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- He met Dick Weed in the road and they shook 'ands quite friendly, and Job asked 'im to 'ave a drink. - "Light Freights, Complete" by W. W. Jacobs
- Ay, and instead of studying their tempers and humouring them, as it was their duty, have been surly, and always ready with their ifs, and ands, and objections, and advice! - "Anna St. Ives" by Thomas Holcroft
- Turning the corner, I a'most fell over the skipper, wot was right in the fair way, shaking 'ands with his lady- friend under the lamp- post. - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs
- There's one or two 'ands on the ship, and they won't let anybody run away with it. - "Project Gutenberg, Deep Waters, by W.W. Jacobs" by W.W. Jacobs