How Do You Spell ANG?
Correct spelling for the English word "ang" is [ ˈaŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ANG
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "ANG". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ag (60.0%)
- amg (40.0%)
Usage Examples for ANG
- A pavement of the brightest mosaic completes its magnificence: all around are sculptures by M. Ang - "Dreams, Waking Thoughts, and Incidents" by William Beckford
- My ang my sorrow that such an angel should be a monster of deceit. - "Peg Woffington" by Charles Reade
- This is the sleeping apartment, and is called ang an'. - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- According to J. Bellow's pocket dictionary, the term houspilleur is derived from the old French term houspiller- Ang - "Joan of Arc" by Ronald Sutherland Gower
- Madam, Don Antonio- Ang - "The Works of Aphra Behn, Vol. I (of 6)" by Aphra Behn