How Do You Spell ANG?
Correct spelling for the English word "ANG" is [ˈa_ŋ], [ˈaŋ], [ˈaŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ANG
- A pavement of the brightest mosaic completes its magnificence all around are sculptures by M Ang - "Dreams, Waking Thoughts, and Incidents" by William Beckford
- My ang my sorrow that such an angel should be a monster of deceit - "Peg Woffington" by Charles Reade
- This is the sleeping apartment and is called ang an' - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- According to J Bellow's pocket dictionary the term houspilleur is derived from the old French term houspiller Ang - "Joan of Arc" by Ronald Sutherland Gower
- Madam Don Antonio Ang - "The Works of Aphra Behn, Vol. I (of 6)" by Aphra Behn