How Do You Spell ANG?
Correct spelling for the English word "ANG" is [ˈa_ŋ], [ˈaŋ], [ˈaŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ANG
Below is the list of 15 misspellings for the word "ang". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ANG
- A pavement of the brightest mosaic completes its magnificence all around are sculptures by M Ang - "Dreams, Waking Thoughts, and Incidents" by William Beckford
- My ang my sorrow that such an angel should be a monster of deceit - "Peg Woffington" by Charles Reade
- This is the sleeping apartment and is called ang an' - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- According to J Bellow's pocket dictionary the term houspilleur is derived from the old French term houspiller Ang - "Joan of Arc" by Ronald Sutherland Gower
- Madam Don Antonio Ang - "The Works of Aphra Behn, Vol. I (of 6)" by Aphra Behn