How Do You Spell ANON?
Correct spelling for the English word "anon" is [ ɐnˈɒn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ANON
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "ANON". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ann (100.0%)
Usage Examples for ANON
- Ever and anon he came to a water- wheel, and above the water- wheel a dam made originally by art, but now looking like a sweet little lake. - "Put Yourself in His Place" by Charles Reade
- He shall stayne it anon - "Dialogues in French and English" by William Caxton
- Solyman and Perseda Anon - "A Select Collection of Old English Plays, Volume I." by R. Dodsley
- But his voice had resumed that formal tone which ever and anon mingled strangely with its low, deep tenderness. - "John Halifax, Gentleman" by Dinah Maria Mulock Craik
- King watched beside him, ever and anon rewetting the hot brow. - "The U.P. Trail" by Zane Grey