How Do You Spell ANZAC?
Correct spelling for the English word "anzac" is [ ˈanzak] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ANZAC
Below is the list of 33 misspellings for the word "ANZAC". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ANZAC
- And meanwhile, Von Dussel, with an evil grin, was making his way to the German headquarters to report to General Von Bingenhammer that an English shell had exploded the mine before the Anzac Division had reached the brewery. - "With Haig on the Somme" by D. H. Parry
- From Gallipoli comes the news of fresh deeds of amazing heroism at Suvla Bay and Anzac - "Mr. Punch's History of the Great War" by Punch
- There was fighting all along the line last night, especially about Anzac where we hear the Australians advanced half a mile. - "The Incomparable 29th and the "River Clyde"" by George Davidson
- You have heard of their courage at Anzac you have read of how many have died. - "The Kangaroo Marines" by R. W. Campbell
- Yesterday for the first time an Anzac unit entered the trenches in France. - "Letters from France" by C. E. W. Bean