How Do You Spell AP?
Correct spelling for the English word "ap" is [ ˈap] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for AP
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "AP". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- apointments (16.7%)
- app (16.7%)
- dap (33.3%)
- p (16.7%)
- agp (16.7%)
Usage Examples for AP
- Page Avenue on a summer's day with the venders hawking down it- ap ples- twenty cents a peck- ap ples. - "Star-Dust A Story of an American Girl" by Fannie Hurst
- Mr. Ap Dave, the Chancellor, whose lively controversial style endeared him to his supporters and embittered him, politically speaking, to his opponents, had risen in his place to make an unprovoked apology for having alluded in a recent speech to certain protesting taxpayers as " skulkers." - "The Chronicles of Clovis" by Saki
- 7. Ap prove', sanction, allow. - "McGuffey's Fifth Eclectic Reader" by William Holmes McGuffey
- I was ap ere all the time an see im do it. - "Major Barbara" by George Bernard Shaw
- I cannot forget how ashamed I felt when my name ap peared in the shadow of such names, and how sure I was that every acquaintance was ridiculing me behind my back. - "Acres of Diamonds" by Russell H. Conwell