How Do You Spell APPA?
Correct spelling for the English word "APPA" is [ɐpˈa], [ɐpˈa], [ɐ_p_ˈa]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for APPA
- Forty years and five said Machua Appa have I followed my lord the elephant but never have I heard that any child of man had seen what this child has seen - "The Jungle Book" by Rudyard Kipling
- The news of Madhoji's death and the short suspense that followed on the subject of the succession caused some little confusion at Dehli and led Appa Khandi Rao to visit the metropolis on which occasion Thomas attended him - "Fall-of-the-Moghul-Empire-of-Hindustan" by Keene, H. G. (Henry George)
- Little Toomai lay back and slept all through the long afternoon and into the twilight and while he slept Petersen Sahib and Machua Appa followed the track of the two elephants for fifteen miles across the hills - "The Jungle Book" by Rudyard Kipling
- Here they were encountered at the end of May 1787 by an enormous force under Sindhia in person with Ambaji Inglia Appa Khandi M de Boigne and other trusty lieutenants - "Fall-of-the-Moghul-Empire-of-Hindustan" by Keene, H. G. (Henry George)
- The Charleston then fired twelve shots but receiving no response from the fort it steamed on to Port Luis de Appa where Agana the capital of the Ladrone Islands is situated - "Our War with Spain for Cuba's Freedom" by Trumbull White