How Do You Spell APRES?
Correct spelling for the English word "APRES" is [ˈapɹe͡ɪ], [ˈapɹeɪ], [ˈa_p_ɹ_eɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for APRES
- Eh apres mon ami - "Moonbeams From the Larger Lunacy" by Stephen Leacock
- 32 Or apres ores des poissons - "Dialogues in French and English" by William Caxton
- On Sunday January 12 1808 apres la messe Peron who was accompanied by Lesueur one of the artists had the honour of being admitted to the presence of the Emperor and presented him with a copy of the work - "Terre Napoleon A history of French explorations and projects in Australia" by Ernest Scott
- For the present however we have nothing better and here as often in political economy we must content ourselves with apres nous le deluge allowing posterity to suffer the penalty of our improvidence and our ignorance or to devise means for itself to ward off the consequences of them - "The Earth as Modified by Human Action" by George P. Marsh
- Or this et lui mon mari apres tout se fit mon marim domestique - "Strange True Stories of Louisiana" by George Washington Cable