How Do You Spell APRES?
Correct spelling for the English word "apres" is [ ˈapɹe͡ɪ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for APRES
- Eh apres mon ami? - "Moonbeams From the Larger Lunacy" by Stephen Leacock
- 32 Or apres ores des poissons. - "Dialogues in French and English" by William Caxton
- On Sunday, January 12, 1808-" apres la messe"- Peron, who was accompanied by Lesueur, one of the artists, had the honour of being admitted to the presence of the Emperor, and presented him with a copy of the work. - "Terre Napoleon A history of French explorations and projects in Australia" by Ernest Scott
- For the present, however, we have nothing better, and here, as often in political economy, we must content ourselves with " apres nous le deluge," allowing posterity to suffer the penalty of our improvidence and our ignorance, or to devise means for itself to ward off the consequences of them. - "The Earth as Modified by Human Action" by George P. Marsh
- Or this:"- et lui, mon mari apres tout se fit mon marim domestique." - "Strange True Stories of Louisiana" by George Washington Cable