How Do You Spell ARCS?
Correct spelling for the English word "arcs" is [ ˈɑːks] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ARCS
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "ARCS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ars (12.5%)
- archs (87.5%)
Usage Examples for ARCS
- His hand under the table pushed an invisible protuberance, and from the perfectly conducting relux floor to the equally perfectly conducting ceiling, and between four pillars grouped around the spot where the scout stood, terrific arcs suddenly came into being. - "Invaders from the Infinite" by John Wood Campbell
- Now the branches bent in arcs under loads of summer- gilded fruit. - "The Readjustment" by Will Irwin
- Having obtained these arcs the curves are rolled as for a spur- wheel. - "Modern Machine-Shop Practice, Volumes I and II" by Joshua Rose
- In the same way, the third vector is combined with the invisible resultant whose distal end is represented by the intersection of the first two arcs - "A Quantitative Study of the Nocturnal Migration of Birds. Vol.3 No.2" by George H. Lowery.
- In a wringing perspiration from the heat of the arcs but nevertheless glad to have had the intense light at his disposal, he motioned to the electrician to turn them off and to leave the room. - "The Film Mystery" by Arthur B. Reeve