How Do You Spell BAAING?
Correct spelling for the English word "baaing" is [ bˈɑːɹɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Baaing
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Baaing". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- baing (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Baaing
- He was soon rewarded by the sound of the baaing of the sheep; and dismounting and leading his horse, he gradually approached the spot. - "On the Pampas" by G. A. Henty
- A dust haze down the Road, the mooing of cows and the baaing of calves, the shouts of the drovers, the sound of many hoofs, and the cattle are here. - "The Jonathan Papers" by Elisabeth Woodbridge Morris
- They had not drank for two nights, and ran skipping and baaing to the water, as soon as they saw it. - "Journal of an Expedition into the Interior of Tropical Australia In Search of a Route from Sydney to the Gulf of Carpentaria (1848) by Lt. Col. Sir Thomas Livingstone Mitchell Kt. D.C.L. (1792-1855) Surveyor-General of New South Wales" by Thomas Mitchell
- From the other side of these corrals came sounds of rough voices of men, a trampling of hoofs, heavy splashes, the beat of an engine, and the incessant baaing of the sheep. - "The Call of the Canyon" by Zane Grey
- At a well a shepherd was watering his flocks, which crowded about him baaing expectantly. - "The Garden Of Allah" by Robert Hichens