How Do You Spell BABA?
Correct spelling for the English word "baba" is [b_ˈɑː_b_ə], [bˈɑːbə], [bˈɑːbə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for BABA
- I was a few feet away from Gandha Baba no one else was near enough to contact my body - "Autobiography of a YOGI" by Paramhansa Yogananda
- It must be Ali Baba with his forty thieves - "The Enchanted Typewriter" by John Kendrick Bangs
- Decidedly Ali Baba is very polite thought Sidonia - "Bohemians of the Latin Quarter" by Henry Murger
- Come in says Baba Yaga - "Old Peter's Russian Tales" by Arthur Ransome
- Now tell us one of the Baba Yaga stories said Maroosia - "Old Peter's Russian Tales" by Arthur Ransome