How Do You Spell BABOONS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Baboons" is [babˈuːnz], [babˈuːnz], [b_a_b_ˈuː_n_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BABOONS
Below is the list of 25 misspellings for the word "baboons". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BABOONS
- The baboons thought the corn ripe enough and would soon have made a crop of it but at this moment their operations were interrupted - "Popular Adventure Tales" by Mayne Reid
- Then the four baboons stepped forward and said In view of your spirit powers O king you will find no weapon fit for your use on all the earth - "The Chinese Fairy Book" by Various
- Saba rushed ahead barking at the baboons which at sight of him shook uneasily and all of a sudden disappeared in the bend of the ravine - "In Desert and Wilderness" by Henryk Sienkiewicz
- How you yell my baboons - "Temporal Power" by Marie Corelli
- Our destination was the mountain region of Baviaans or Baboons River - "Six Months at the Cape" by R.M. Ballantyne