How Do You Spell BABYISH?
Correct spelling for the English word "babyish" is [b_ˈeɪ_b_ɪ__ɪ_ʃ], [bˈe͡ɪbɪɪʃ], [bˈeɪbɪɪʃ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BABYISH
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "babyish". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BABYISH
- Pr'aps he's fitter for her than you if he's weak minded and babyish and can't tell what's best for him - "Mattie:--A Stray (Vol 3 of 3)" by Frederick William Robinson
- I think it's babyish - "The Children of Wilton Chase" by Mrs. L. T. Meade
- He had gone to sleep directly but Judith held him close he was so little so babyish yet so soft and warm and clinging - "Throckmorton" by Molly Elliot Seawell
- When I begin to put it into words it sounds a babyish reason but that jackanapes Layton has been playing an idiotic practical joke upon me and I was fool enough to mind it - "Christina" by L. G. Moberly
- He saw me declared Lettie or he wouldn't have made such a babyish show of being delighted with Margaret Raymond - "The White Peacock" by D. H. (David Herbert) Lawrence