How Do You Spell BABYLON?
Correct spelling for the English word "babylon" is [b_ˈa_b_ɪ_l_ˌɒ_n], [bˈabɪlˌɒn], [bˈabɪlˌɒn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BABYLON
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "babylon". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BABYLON
- At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon - "Twenty-Four Short Sermons On The Doctrine Of Universal Salvation" by John Bovee Dods
- Nothing is more certain than that the status of women in Rome rose with the rise of civilisation exactly in the same way as in Babylon and in Egypt - "The Truth About Woman" by C. Gasquoine Hartley
- He added that he himself should shortly see the king at Babylon - "Plutarch's Lives Volume III." by Plutarch
- 9 His capture of Babylon - "The Makers and Teachers of Judaism" by Charles Foster Kent
- Unto the king of Babylon little was given and of him was little required - "Sermons on National Subjects" by Charles Kingsley