How Do You Spell BACA?
Correct spelling for the English word "BACA" is [b_ˈa_k_ə], [bˈakə], [bˈakə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BACA
- When the court and all the other attendants had taken their places Don Francis Baca Inquisitor of Valladolid advanced towards the Prince of Asturias Don Carlos and his aunt the princess Juana to demand and receive from them an oath to maintain and defend the Inquisition and to reveal to it all that might have been said against the faith by any person within their knowledge - "The History of the Inquisition of Spain from the Time of its Establishment to the Reign of Ferdinand VII." by Juan Antonio Llorente
- The Valley of Baca becomes a well - "My Daily Meditation for the Circling Year" by John Henry Jowett
- The Baca women and children were all either killed or captured - "By Veldt and Kopje" by William Charles Scully
- Todos tenemos por cierto quel Governador Baca de Castro lo hara asi i que en nombre de V M a los que le han servido hara mercedes i a los que no acudieron a servii a V M castigara - "History-of-the-Conquest-of-Peru-with-a-preliminary-view-of-the-civilization-of-the-Incas" by Prescott, William Hickling
- On the 26th of August the grand inquisitor delegated his powers to the counsellors Valtodano and Simancas reserving to himself the right of pronouncing the definitive sentence at the same time he appointed Baca Riego and Gonzalez inquisitors of Valladolid to take the proper measures to guard the archbishop and sequestrate his property - "The History of the Inquisition of Spain from the Time of its Establishment to the Reign of Ferdinand VII." by Juan Antonio Llorente