How Do You Spell BACKHAND?
Correct spelling for the English word "backhand" is [b_ˈa_k_h_a_n_d], [bˈakhand], [bˈakhand]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BACKHAND
Below is the list of 28 misspellings for the word "backhand". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BACKHAND
- One of the detectives took the woman by the arm she jerked it loose and aimed a backhand slap at him - "Time Crime" by H. Beam Piper
- The first blow aimed backhand at his bare right leg struck his shield instead - "Triplanetary" by Edward Elmer Smith
- He grabbed his cup of steaming coffee and threw it backhand into Gorton's face - "Man of Many Minds" by E. Everett Evans
- An' th' sarge he's always been a good guy I don't see him bitin' happy on any such backhand orders - "Rebel Spurs" by Andre Norton
- From the moment he caught sight of her he did not turn or take his eyes and face from her defending himself with backhand blows - "Four Arthurian Romances "Erec et Enide", "Cliges", "Yvain", and "Lancelot"" by Chretien DeTroyes