How Do You Spell BACKPACK?
Correct spelling for the English word "backpack" is [b_ˈa_k_p_a_k], [bˈakpak], [bˈakpak]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BACKPACK
Below is the list of 40 misspellings for the word "backpack". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for BACKPACK
- No shifting of his backpack or even the soft creak of old boot leather as weight shifted from one leg to the other - "An Encounter in Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt
- The next day she arrived with her duffel bag a couple of books a few boxes of floppy disks and a backpack - "Undo-a-Novel-By-Joe-Hutsko" by Hutsko, Joe
- Everyone else at the convention seemed to either be dressed for a camping trip backpack included in many cases or wearing some kind of costume so Mandi decided to make a fashion statement of sorts - "An Encounter in Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt
- Then with deliberate slowness I wandered out to where Alan's Jeep was parked and tossed my backpack behind the seat - "Life Blood" by Thomas Hoover
- Blue shirt green backpack - "An Encounter in Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt