How Do You Spell BAL?
Correct spelling for the English word "BAL" is [b_ˈa_l], [bˈal], [bˈal]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BAL
- She is a true daughter of Nature but she is also the daughter of Mrs Bal - "The Heather-Moon" by C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson
- Have you ever heard of the Bal Tabarin - "Max" by Katherine Cecil Thurston
- It told me that Mrs Bal was coming to Edinburgh - "The Heather-Moon" by C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson
- The second day when the two kings met Shah Bal asked Azad Bakht the reason for bringing the Darweshes with him - "Bagh O Bahar, Or Tales of the Four Darweshes" by Mir Amman of Dihli
- The Bal Bullier was founded in 1847 previous to this there existed the Closerie des Lilas on the Boulevard Montparnasse - "The Real Latin Quarter" by F. Berkeley Smith