How Do You Spell BAL?
Correct spelling for the English word "bal" is [ bˈal] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for BAL
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "BAL". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- bla (100.0%)
Usage Examples for BAL
- She is a true daughter of Nature, but- she is also the daughter of Mrs. Bal - "The Heather-Moon" by C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson
- Have you ever heard of the Bal Tabarin? - "Max" by Katherine Cecil Thurston
- It told me that Mrs. Bal was coming to Edinburgh. - "The Heather-Moon" by C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson
- The second day, when the two kings met, Shah Bal asked Azad Bakht the reason for bringing the Darweshes with him. - "Bagh O Bahar, Or Tales of the Four Darweshes" by Mir Amman of Dihli
- The " Bal Bullier" was founded in 1847; previous to this there existed the " Closerie des Lilas" on the Boulevard Montparnasse. - "The Real Latin Quarter" by F. Berkeley Smith