How Do You Spell BENS?
Correct spelling for the English word "BENS" is [b_ˈɛ_n_z], [bˈɛnz], [bˈɛnz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for BENS
- How many hats and 'upper Bens ' and new coats How many wretched duckings hast thou saved me Well I have done but must be still indebted To my umbrella - "My Life as an Author" by Martin Farquhar Tupper
- I takes the brat cause it air Bens I luves yer and Satisfied - "Tess of the Storm Country" by Grace Miller White
- Thirty men from twenty towns Sires and grandsires with silvered crowns Thirty school boys all in a row Bens and Georges and Bill and Joe - "The Poetical Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Vol. 5 Poems Of The Class Of '29 (1851-1889)" by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- It felt inexpressibly delightful to be once more out in the open out under the wide sweep of the sky rid of the choke of narrow streets exempt of bens mails and telegrams and free of him who knocks enters and sits and sits and sits - "The Underdog" by F. Hopkinson Smith
- A girl was singing now one of those faces that Gyp always admired reddish gold hair blue eyes the very antithesis of herself and the song was The Bens of Jura that strange outpouring from a heart broken by love And my heart reft of its own sun Tears rose in her eyes and the shiver of some very deep response passed through her - "Beyond" by John Galsworthy